Saturday, June 14, 2014

My beautiful body

At 2 months post partum I was given the opportunity to partake in a "beautiful body project" with Little Whimsies Photography. Well yesterday was the big day!!   At 3 months 7 days post partum I stood infront of a camera....
I am so happy I did this!!! I was a little nervous about sharing this photo but I'm so glad I did! In the past 15hours this photo has been shared over 25 times on Facebook, been liked over 1000 times and over a hundred comments!!  

This was my little write up for why I did this!
After my having my first daughter I was not happy with my body at all, I had no confidence. This time around I am much more confident not because my body looks better but because I have realized that no one is perfect. We all have flaws and things we wish we could change. I wanted to do this so when my daughters are teenagers and feel self conscious or when they are mothers and aren't happy with their bodies I can show them this and say your perfect the way the are! 
I now realize that my body is amazing, all women's body's are incredible we carry and nurture a baby for 40 weeks and then we give birth and keep going! 
Every women should feel confident after a baby because look at what you created.. You are amazing!! 
I hope that I inspire other women to love their bodies!!

Xo's 

No comments:

Post a Comment